This patent-pending Thor’s Lightning Refuge MOLLE Air Compressor Mount for the 6th Generation Ford Bronco (2021-Present) is incredible! This system works with most air compressors on the market- including the Thor’s Lightning Bolt Air Compressor, the Napa Maxi-Trac, Smittybuilt 2781, Viair 400P and others. An ARB can be mounted with an optional mounting plate. The Refuge is designed so that the air compressor can be hard-wired into the vehicle’s electrical system easily. The Refuge attaches to the Bronco utilizing the factory hardtop bolts, and requires no drilling or modification to the Bronco. The Refuge takes just minutes to install and remove to allow for removal of the hard top. 11 gauge U.S. steel is used for the ultimate in strength and durability. The Refuge comes standard with black powder coating. Keep your valuable air compressor out of the hot engine bay, and save the storage underneath your seats for weapons systems, recovery gear, or lockable storage boxes by using the Refuge MOLLE Air Compressor Mount! NOTE: ARB AIR COMPRESSOR MOUNTING REQUIRES AN ADDITIONAL MOUNTING PLATE AVAILABLE HERE.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: THE REFUGE MOUNT FOR THE 6TH GENERATION FORD BRONCO IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR 4-DOOR HARDTOP MODELS. PLEASE E-MAIL SALES@THORSLIGHTNING.COM WITH ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. CURRENT LEAD TIME ON THE REFUGE MOUNTING SYSTEMS IS 2 WEEKS.
- Uses factory hardtop mounting points and bolts- installs in just minutes.
- Uses U.S. Steel and is made in the USA!
- Allows for nearly any compressor on the market to be hard mounted out of the way.
- Does not interfere with top mounting bolts, roll cage, or seat belt.
- Is designed to allow the ARB Twin Air Compressor to have maximum ventilation for fans and wiring.
- Saves your air compressor from the heat in the engine bay and keeps underseat storage free!