We value your satisfaction with Thor's Lightning Air Systems and its products. If you aren't satisfied with your product, we want to make it right.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned with all components that were included in the order.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4892 Van Gordon St. #202 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
Duration: 1 year from the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 90 days from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): Thor’s Lightning, LLC, 4892 Van Gordon St. #202 Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033 Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: Thor’s Lightning Air System tire pressure equalization device and/or Thor’s Lightning Compressor Mounting Bracket
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- The cost of labor to make repairs or replacements
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product.
- Items considered general wear parts such as hoses, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Worn components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Thor’s Lightning product
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- Freight costs must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
Limitation of Liability: Thor’s Lightning shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of Thor’s Lightning has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to Thor’s Lightning under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages Thor’s Lightning products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. Thor’s Lightning may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on Thor’s Lightning website. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.